Join more than 300 young philanthropists for a night of cocktails and special performances at Chop Shop in Wicker Park, supporting Chicago Children's Choir's mission of inspiring and changing lives through music!
The evening will include:
- Performances by Voice of Chicago
- Late-night music spun by DJ Matt Roan
- Full open bar with cocktails, beer, and wine
- Drawing to win exclusive Chicago prizes and experiences
- Photo booth and branded giveaways
For more information or sponsorship inquiries, please contact Madelaine Bruck at [email protected] or 312.849.8300 x102
About the Organization
Chicago Children’s Choir (Josephine Lee, President and Artistic Director) is the nation’s preeminent youth choral organization, serving over 5,000 students across the city of Chicago. Founded in Hyde Park in direct response to the Civil Rights Movement in 1956, CCC has grown from one choir into a vast network of in-school and after-school programs driven by one mission: to inspire and change lives through music.
CCC has impacted the lives of more than 50,000 diverse youth throughout its 62-year history. Since its founding, CCC has focused on building programs that reflect the racial and economic diversity of Chicago. Eighty percent of youth served are from low-moderate income homes, with over 4,000 students annually participating completely free of charge. All singers in CCC programs receive some level of subsidy. High school seniors enrolled in CCC have a 100% graduation and college acceptance rate, becoming global ambassadors who carry on CCC’s core values in a wide array of professional fields.
About the Chicago Children’s Choir Ambassadors Board
The Ambassadors Board of Chicago Children’s Choir is a group of Chicago’s brightest young professionals working to raise the philanthropic profile and funds in support of the Chicago Children’s Choir mission to inspire and change lives through music. The Ambassadors Board allows members to develop their skills to be the next generation of Chicago philanthropists and serve as advocates for cultural diversity and musical excellence.
- What should I wear? Dressy casual attire is recommended. A coat check will be available.
- Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event? Must be 21 and up
- I am unable to attend, can I still donate? Yes! Just click on the ticket page and select the option to donate!