Join more than 350 young philanthropists for a night of cocktails and special performances at Chop Shop in Wicker Park, supporting Chicago Children's Choir's mission of inspiring and changing 4,800 lives through music!
The evening will include:
- Performances by members of Chicago Children's Choir
- Special guest performance by the band OHMME (featuring CCC Alumna Sima Cunningham)
- Late-night music spun by DJ Matt Roan
- Full open bar with craft cocktails and local breweries
- Drawing to win exclusive Chicago prizes and experiences
- Photo booth and branded giveaways
For more information or sponsorship inquiries, please contact Madelaine Bruck at [email protected] or 312.849.8300 x102
About the Organization
Chicago Children's Choir began as a single choir in Hyde Park at the height of the Civil Rights Movement in 1956. Founder Rev. Christopher Moore believed that in uniting young people from diverse backgrounds they could change the world by raising their voices in song. That simple yet powerful mission has grown exponentially. Today CCC serves 4,600 young people in all 57 Chicago zip codes, with programs in 85 city schools, 10 neighborhoods, a choir for boys with changing voices and the world-renowned Voice of Chicago. Under the leadership of President and Artistic Director Josephine Lee, Chicago Children’s Choir’s mission has been elevated to a world stage, using music to create global citizens and revolutionizing the youth choral arts.
About the Chicago Children’s Choir Ambassadors Board
The Ambassadors Board of Chicago Children’s Choir is a group of Chicago’s brightest young professionals working to raise the philanthropic profile and funds in support of the Chicago Children’s Choir mission to inspire and change lives through music. The Ambassadors Board allows members to develop their skills to be the next generation of Chicago philanthropists and serve as advocates for cultural diversity and musical excellence.
- What should I wear? Dressy casual attire is recommended. A coat check will be available.
- Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event? Must be 21 and up
- I am unable to attend, can I still donate? Yes! Just click on the ticket page and select the option to donate!